Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stay at home Mom

As you may already know, I'm now a stay at home mom. Not the career path I was thinking about when I racked up my student loans or all those long nights I spent in school while I worked during the day so I could eat, pay rent and drive my 96 ford contour (yes, I'm still driving it) to and from school. But my loving husband is allowing me to take this time to bond with our wonderful little girl who is the apple of my eye. I know I have the cutest baby there ever was, and all mom's feel the same. For the first 4 months I was on her schedule, but now I'm working hard on getting her on my schedule, something she's slowly taking too, but I know we will get there soon and I will finally get some sleep. Also, it looks like we might really be moving to folsom soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment